Indiana Inpatient Rehab offers the highest level of care and support to those who need help recovering from substance use disorders with residential inpatient rehab.
Our residential treatment program teaches you invaluable skills that can help you achieve a successful recovery—and to help you repair and establish healthy long-term goals and relationships with others.
Treatments and therapies that may be offered at residential inpatient rehab include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Rational Emotive Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Contingency Management Interventions
- Motivational Interviewing
- Client Centered Treatment
- Community Reinforcement
- Family Therapy
- Medication Management
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Why Choose a Residential Inpatient Treatment Program?
A residential inpatient program provides patients with 24-hour support, medical care, and a safe, stable recovery environment. These programs teach patients valuable skills that can get them back on their feet with work, school, and family after recovering from drug and alcohol addiction. Patients also learn how to identify and manage triggers so they can maintain abstinence after completing their treatment programs.
Residential inpatient drug rehab may be ideal for those who:
- Have tried outpatient drug rehab programs in the past
- Have a co-occurring mental health disorder or serious medical condition
- Need help establishing a new daily routine without drugs and alcohol
- Have an unstable or unsafe home living environment
- Experience strong urges or cravings to use drugs and alcohol
- Have gotten into trouble with the law
- Require medication to decrease the potential of relapse
- Want to discover new hobbies and interests