Article provided by: alcoholservices.org
Find answers to all of your addiction treatment questions online at Alcohol Services. Our free resources will answer questions like, 'What is the process of rehabilitation?', 'How long should I stay in treatment?', and 'Do rehabs have a payment option for patients without insurance?'. Browse our informative blog articles to find our more about recovery services in your own community or get in touch with us by calling 844-454-5940- we're here to help in any way we can.
A Brief Guide to the Process of Rehabilitation
Getting help for an addiction to drugs or alcohol is as simple as reaching out to a treatment center in your state; however, it can be a time-consuming process if you plan to do all the research alone. Alcohol Services can streamline due diligence so you spend less time looking into recovery services and more time getting the help you need. Get started today; call our helpline to ask, 'What is the process of rehabilitation?'.
An Introduction to Addiction Processes and Phases
- Step One: Detox from alcohol or drugs in a supervised treatment center that specializes in minimizing the discomfort during withdrawals.
- Step Two: Decide whether you're able to commit to a residential program or prefer to live at home while accessing treatment in an outpatient rehab.
- Step Three: Attend recommended group meetings and counseling sessions for the recommended length of time.
- Step Four: Stay connected through aftercare services and/or sober living homes while you transition back to life at home.
The Rehabilitation Process From A-Z
Everything you need to know about addiction recovery is found in our helpful blog; best of all, there's no cost to access our resources as often as you desire. Find out what to expect during rehab, how to discern signs and symptoms of addiction, and where to get the best quality of care when you're ready to seek help. The most important part of the recovery process is to acknowledge your need for help and take the first step- counselors and recovery specialists will assist you in choosing the right level of care for your situation.
Stages of Alcohol and Drug Rehab Recovery
- Detox in a safe and comfortable facility where you can receive comfort meds and round-the-clock supervision
- 30 to 120-day residential or outpatient treatment where you have access to 12-step meetings, counseling, and additional resources that will help you better understand your addiction and learn new skills to achieve lasting recovery.
- Relapse prevention programs to help you stay the course you've begun and avoid taking a step backward.
- Transitional programs, like sober living, that will make it easier for you to go from addiction treatment to life outside of recovery.
Why not contact Alcohol Services today and let us answer the question, 'What is the process of rehabilitation?' and many others, besides? Our helpline was established to make it easy to access recovery resources in your area and throughout the US. Enjoy our free blog materials and call us for additional information.
What is the Process of Rehabilitation
We welcome your comments!
Alcohol and Drug Withdrawal
Medical detox helps reduce symptoms and the risk for withdrawal-related complications. Our programs are designed to help patients feel more comfortable as they go through withdrawal.
Inpatient Residential Treatment
30, 60 and 90 Day Programs
Our patients benefit from evidence-based therapy options including cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational enhancement, family therapy, equine therapy, music therapy, and many more.
Our restorative environment helps patients understand that they are
fully accepted and will not be judged as they learn how to embrace life as sober, healthier individuals.