Article provided by: Alter Behavioral Health - Mental Health Treatment Center
If you're living with a mental health condition that is not associated with addiction, you may have noticed there are not a lot of residential mental health facilities in Southern California that can offer the care you need. A limited number of options means you'll have to spend more time looking for a treatment facility that can offer quality programs in your area. Alter Behavioral Health can answer your questions as you seek an inpatient psychiatric facility that is close to home; feel free to get in touch with our staff by phone or through our website.
5 Reasons Why the Mental Health Facility You Choose is Important to Your Mental Health
1. All too often, mental health patients are misdiagnosed and referred to an addiction recovery facility where the main type of treatment offered is recovery from addiction. If you're not addicted to drugs or alcohol, you could waste months of your life seeking treatment in the wrong place. At Alter Behavioral Health, we offer residential care for anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD, OCD, and many additional mental health conditions. We provide patients with a free diagnostic assessment to find the right treatment option.
2. The best inpatient mental health facilities offer individualized care for each patient as the best way to find a lasting solution to mental illness. If you've tried a one-size-fits-all program in the past and found that it wasn't sufficient for long-term mental health, we have a program designed exclusively for you. Contact our psychiatric residential treatment centers and rehab in California to inquire.
3. Not all mental health treatment facilities boast the high rate of successful treatment you'll find at Alter Behavioral Health. Our structured inpatient programs make all the difference in the results you'll experience through spending time in our facility. Commit to our program and we'll meet you on the road to wellness.
4. Our California residential treatment and rehabilitation centers are focused on helping you find the right treatment for your condition; we know that it starts with an accurate diagnosis, which is why we offer all patients a free diagnostic assessment. As one of the top residential mental health facilities in Southern California, we feel we are the best choice for patients who want to experience a better quality of life.
5. At Alter Behavioral Health, we don't just offer prescription medications to our patients as a solve-all for mental illness. Rx medications are an important part of most treatment plans, but they are only as effective as their supportive treatments prescribed by our medical staff. Impatient mental health programs at ABH very often consist of medicine, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Interpersonal Therapy.
To find out more about receiving treatment for mental illness in a world-class residential mental health facility in CA, get in touch with one of our counselors from Alter Behavioral Health by calling 949-379-2414, or reach us through our website. You'll find free resources online by clicking on 'Our Programs' or by scrolling the homepage at alterbehavioralhealth.com.
We welcome your comments!
Alcohol and Drug Withdrawal
Medical detox helps reduce symptoms and the risk for withdrawal-related complications. Our programs are designed to help patients feel more comfortable as they go through withdrawal.
Inpatient Residential Treatment
30, 60 and 90 Day Programs
Our patients benefit from evidence-based therapy options including cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational enhancement, family therapy, equine therapy, music therapy, and many more.
Our restorative environment helps patients understand that they are
fully accepted and will not be judged as they learn how to embrace life as sober, healthier individuals.