Article provided by: GOLDEN ROAD RECOVERY
Golden Road Recovery is a leading rehab in Chatsworth for inpatient drug and alcohol treatment with top-notch amenities and evidence-based modalities. We are one of the finest Chatsworth drug rehabs with a sumptuous facility, a striking swimming pool, a gargantuan outdoor dining space, and an exotic outdoor garden.
Co-occurring disorders that we treat at our Chatsworth inpatient rehab
We are a top-rated rehab facility that specializes in the treatment of dual diagnosis. Some of the co-occurring mental health issues that we treat include:
- Anxiety – Our therapists use cognitive behavioral therapy to identify the factors that contribute to anxiety. We then use a combination of other psychotherapies and medications to manage the symptoms in patients and train them on mental exercises to deal with stressful and triggering situations.
- Depression – We use counseling, medications, and psychotherapies to help patients suffering from depression. We use evidence-based modalities like cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, and equine therapy to help patients overcome depression.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder – We offer trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy sessions for recovering addicts with traumatic memories. We also combine CBT with other wellness therapies like yoga, meditation, and art therapy to help patients heal from their traumatic past.
Besides these, we also treat mental disorders such as bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, etc. We use a combination of medications and psychotherapies to help patients overcome their mental health issues, along with addiction.
How we help recovering addicts with our ongoing care programs?
The first six months after rehab is a high-risk period for relapse, and you must participate in ongoing care programs to overcome triggers and cravings. Our therapists offer counseling and psychotherapy sessions to reinforce our patients' commitment to sobriety in the long-term.
Our recovering addicts discuss the challenges and shortcomings they face in the recovery journey to our therapists and seek valuable guidance on how to lead a drug-free life. As a part of our ongoing care program, we also conduct support group sessions from time to time for our recovering addicts.
Addiction conditions that we treat
We create the best drug treatment programs in Chatsworth based on the substance abused, the period of abuse, method of drug intake, co-occurring mental health issues, etc. Some of the addictions we treat include:
- Alcohol addiction – We begin treatment for alcoholism with medical detox and follow it up with a series of psychotherapies, counseling sessions, group therapy classes, and support groups.
- Cocaine addiction – Cocaine being a dangerous drug, we start treatment with medical detox. After detox, we engage patients in mental health counseling, equine therapy, art therapy, and other behavioral therapy programs.
- Heroin addiction – We treat the unpleasant heroin withdrawal symptoms in patients with medications and inpatient rehab. We keep a constant check on our former recovering addicts with our ongoing care programs.
At Golden Road Recovery, our staff members work relentlessly to create a safe and supportive environment for our recovering addicts. Call our facility for Drug and alcohol treatment in Chatsworth today to verify your insurance or visit https://www.goldenroadrecovery.com/contact. We are an affordable rehab in Chatsworth with the lowest relapse rate.Rehab Chatsworth
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Alcohol and Drug Withdrawal
Medical detox helps reduce symptoms and the risk for withdrawal-related complications. Our programs are designed to help patients feel more comfortable as they go through withdrawal.
Inpatient Residential Treatment
30, 60 and 90 Day Programs
Our patients benefit from evidence-based therapy options including cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational enhancement, family therapy, equine therapy, music therapy, and many more.
Our restorative environment helps patients understand that they are
fully accepted and will not be judged as they learn how to embrace life as sober, healthier individuals.